Photo 1 of 10Next
Save Those Chocolate Chips From Sinking In Cake Batter (superb Chocolate Chips Sink To Bottom Of Cake #1)
This image about Chocolate Chips Sink To Bottom Of Cake was published on February 1, 2018 at 9:48 pm. It is posted under the Sink category. Chocolate Chips Sink To Bottom Of Cake is tagged with Chocolate Chips Sink To Bottom Of Cake, Chocolate, Chips, Sink, To, Bottom, Of, Cake..
Ordinary Chocolate Chips Sink To Bottom Of Cake #3 This Fabulous Scratch Chocolate Chip Cake Recipe Has All Of The Wonderful Flavors Of A Chocolate
How To Stop Chocolate Chips From Sinking 1
Moist And Delicious Chocolate Chip Cake Recipe By MyCakeSchool.com!
How To Stop Chocolate Chips From Sinking 4
How To Stop Chocolate Chips From Sinking 5
With Potato Chips And Pretzels Baked Into A Toffee-like Bark For The Filling, Combined With Chocolate Chips, .
The BEST Chocolate Chip Cake Recipe! This Has All Of The Flavors That You Love
(chô′kə lit, chok′ə-, chôk′lit, chok′-),USA pronunciation n.
- a preparation of the seeds of cacao, roasted, husked, and ground, often sweetened and flavored, as with vanilla.
- a beverage made by dissolving such a preparation in milk or water, served hot or cold: a cup of hot chocolate.
- candy made from such a preparation.
- an individual piece of this candy.
- any syrup or flavoring made from this preparation or artificially imitating its flavor.
- a dark brown color.
- made, flavored, or covered with chocolate: chocolate cake; chocolate ice cream.
- having the color of chocolate;
(chip),USA pronunciation n., v., chipped, chip•ping.
- a small, slender piece, as of wood, separated by chopping, cutting, or breaking.
- a very thin slice or small piece of food, candy, etc.: chocolate chips.
- a mark or flaw made by the breaking off or gouging out of a small piece: This glass has a chip.
- any of the small round disks, usually of plastic or ivory, used as tokens for money in certain gambling games, as roulette or poker;
- Also called microchip. a tiny slice of semiconducting material, generally in the shape of a square a few millimeters long, cut from a larger wafer of the material, on which a transistor or an entire integrated circuit is formed. Cf. microprocessor.
- a small cut or uncut piece of a diamond or crystal.
- anything trivial or worthless.
- something dried up or without flavor.
- a piece of dried dung: buffalo chips.
- wood, straw, etc., in thin strips for weaving into hats, baskets, etc.
- [Golf.]See chip shot.
- [Tennis.]a softly sliced return shot with heavy backspin.
- the strip of material removed by a recording stylus as it cuts the grooves in a record.
- chips, [Chiefly Brit.]French fries.
- chip off the old block, a person who resembles one parent in appearance or behavior: His son is just a chip off the old block.
- chip on one's shoulder, a disposition to quarrel: You will never make friends if you go around with a chip on your shoulder.
- in the chips, [Slang.]wealthy;
rich: Don't look down on your old friends now that you're in the chips.
- when the chips are down, in a discouraging or disadvantageous situation;
in bad or pressing times: When the chips are down he proves to be a loyal friend.
- to hew or cut with an ax, chisel, etc.
- to cut, break off, or gouge out (bits or fragments): He chipped a few pieces of ice from the large cube.
- to disfigure by breaking off a fragment: to chip the edge of a saucer.
- to shape or produce by cutting or flaking away pieces: to chip a figure out of wood.
- to bet by means of chips, as in poker.
- [Tennis.]to slice (a ball) on a return shot, causing it to have heavy backspin.
- [Slang.]to take (a narcotic drug) occasionally, esp. only in sufficient quantity to achieve a mild euphoria.
- [Chiefly Brit. Sports.]to hit or kick (a ball) a short distance forward.
- to jeer or criticize severely;
- [Australian.]to hoe;
- to break off in small pieces.
- [Golf.]to make a chip shot.
- chip in:
- to contribute money or assistance;
- to bet a chip or chips, as in poker.
- to interrupt a conversation to say something;
butt in: We all chipped in with our suggestions for the reunion.
(singk),USA pronunciation v., sank or, often, sunk;
sunk or sunk•en;
- to displace part of the volume of a supporting substance or object and become totally or partially submerged or enveloped;
fall or descend into or below the surface or to the bottom (often fol. by in or into): The battleship sank within two hours. His foot sank in the mud. Her head sinks into the pillows.
- to fall, drop, or descend gradually to a lower level: The river sank two feet during the dry spell.
- to settle or fall gradually, as a heavy structure: The tower is slowly sinking.
- to fall or collapse slowly from weakness, fatigue, distress, etc.: He gasped and sank to his knees.
- to slope downward;
dip: The field sinks toward the highway.
- to go down toward or below the horizon: the sun sinks in the west.
- to penetrate, permeate, or seep (usually fol. by in or into): Wipe the oil off before it sinks into the wood.
- to become engulfed or absorbed in or gradually to enter a state (usually fol. by in or into): to sink into slumber.
- to be or become deeply absorbed or involved in a mood or mental state (usually fol. by in or into): sunk in thought. She sank into despair.
- to pass or fall into some lower state, as of fortune, estimation, etc.;
degenerate: to sink into poverty.
- to decline or deteriorate in quality or worth.
- to fail in physical strength or health.
- to decrease in amount, extent, intensity, etc.: The temperature sank to 30° at noon.
- to become lower in volume, tone, or pitch: Her voice sank to a whisper.
- to enter or permeate the mind;
become known or understood (usually fol. by in or into): He said it four times before the words really sank in.
- to become concave;
become hollow, as the cheeks.
- to drop or fall gradually into a lower position: He sank down on the bench.
- to cause to become submerged or enveloped;
force into or below the surface;
cause to plunge in or down: The submarine sank the battleship. He sank his fist into the pillow.
- to cause to fall, drop, or descend gradually.
- to cause to penetrate: to sink an ax into a tree trunk.
- to lower or depress the level of: They sank the roadway by five feet.
- to bury, plant, or lay (a pipe, conduit, etc.) into or as if into the ground.
- to dig, bore, or excavate (a hole, shaft, well, etc.).
- to bring to a worse or lower state or status.
- to bring to utter ruin or collapse: Drinking and gambling sank him completely.
- to reduce in amount, extent, intensity, etc.
- to lower in volume, tone, or pitch.
- to suppress;
- to invest in the hope of making a profit or gaining some other return: He sank all his efforts into the business.
- to lose (money) in an unfortunate investment, enterprise, etc.
- to throw, shoot, hit, or propel (a ball) so that it goes through or into the basket, hole, pocket, etc.: She sank the 10 ball into the side pocket.
- to execute (a stroke or throw) so that the ball goes through or into the basket, hole, pocket, etc.: to sink a putt; to sink a free throw.
- sink one's teeth into:
- to bite deeply or vigorously.
- to do or enter into with great enthusiasm, concentration, conviction, etc.: to sink my teeth into solving the problem.
- a basin or receptacle, as in a kitchen or laundry, usually connected with a water supply and drainage system, for washing dishes, clothing, etc.
- a low-lying, poorly drained area where waters collect and sink into the ground or evaporate.
- sinkhole (def. 2).
- a place of vice or corruption.
- a drain or sewer.
- a device or place for disposing of energy within a system, as a power-consuming device in an electrical circuit or a condenser in a steam engine.
- any pond or pit for sewage or waste, as a cesspool or a pool for industrial wastes.
- any natural process by which contaminants are removed from the atmosphere.
(to̅o̅; unstressed tŏŏ, tə),USA pronunciation prep.
- (used for expressing motion or direction toward a point, person, place, or thing approached and reached, as opposed to from): They came to the house.
- (used for expressing direction or motion or direction toward something) in the direction of;
toward: from north to south.
- (used for expressing limit of movement or extension): He grew to six feet.
- (used for expressing contact or contiguity) on;
upon: a right uppercut to the jaw; Apply varnish to the surface.
- (used for expressing a point of limit in time) before;
until: to this day; It is ten minutes to six. We work from nine to five.
- (used for expressing aim, purpose, or intention): going to the rescue.
- (used for expressing destination or appointed end): sentenced to jail.
- (used for expressing agency, result, or consequence): to my dismay; The flowers opened to the sun.
- (used for expressing a resulting state or condition): He tore it to pieces.
- (used for expressing the object of inclination or desire): They drank to her health.
- (used for expressing the object of a right or claim): claimants to an estate.
- (used for expressing limit in degree, condition, or amount): wet to the skin; goods amounting to $1000; Tomorrow's high will be 75 to 80°.
- (used for expressing addition or accompaniment) with: He added insult to injury. They danced to the music. Where is the top to this box?
- (used for expressing attachment or adherence): She held to her opinion.
- (used for expressing comparison or opposition): inferior to last year's crop; The score is eight to seven.
- (used for expressing agreement or accordance) according to;
by: a position to one's liking; to the best of my knowledge.
- (used for expressing reference, reaction, or relation): What will he say to this?
- (used for expressing a relative position): parallel to the roof.
- (used for expressing a proportion of number or quantity) in;
making up: 12 to the dozen; 20 miles to the gallon.
- (used for indicating the indirect object of a verb, for connecting a verb with its complement, or for indicating or limiting the application of an adjective, noun, or pronoun): Give it to me. I refer to your work.
- (used as the ordinary sign or accompaniment of the infinitive, as in expressing motion, direction, or purpose, in ordinary uses with a substantive object.)
- raised to the power indicated: Three to the fourth is 81( 34 = 81).
- toward a point, person, place, or thing, implied or understood.
- toward a contact point or closed position: Pull the door to.
- toward a matter, action, or work: We turned to with a will.
- into a state of consciousness;
out of unconsciousness: after he came to.
- to and fro. See fro (def. 2).
(bot′əm),USA pronunciation n.
- the lowest or deepest part of anything, as distinguished from the top: the bottom of a hill; the bottom of a page.
- the under or lower side;
underside: the bottom of a typewriter.
- the ground under any body of water: the bottom of the sea.
- Usually, bottoms. Also called bottom land. [Phys. Geog.]low alluvial land next to a river.
- the part of a hull between the bilges, including the keel.
- the part of a hull that is immersed at all times.
- the cargo space in a vessel.
- a cargo vessel.
- the seat of a chair.
- [Informal.]the buttocks;
- the fundamental part;
- bottoms, (used with a pl. v.) the trousers of a pair of pajamas.
- the working part of a plow, comprising the plowshare, landside, and moldboard.
- the cause;
basis: Try getting to the bottom of the problem.
- the second half of an inning.
- the last three players in the batting order.
- lowest limit, esp. of dignity, status, or rank: When people sink that low, they're bound to reach the bottom soon.
- Usually, bottoms. the heaviest, least volatile fraction of petroleum, left behind in distillation after more volatile fractions are driven off.
- at bottom, in reality;
fundamentally: They knew at bottom that they were only deceiving themselves.Also, at the bottom.
- bottoms up, (used interjectionally to urge the downing of one's drink).
- to furnish with a bottom.
- to base or found (usually fol. by on or upon).
- to discover the full meaning of (something);
- to bring (a submarine) to rest on the ocean floor: They had to bottom the sub until the enemy cruisers had passed by.
- to be based;
- to strike against the bottom or end;
reach the bottom.
- (of an automotive vehicle) to sink vertically, as when bouncing after passing over a bump, so that the suspension reaches the lower limit of its motion: The car bottomed too easily on the bumpy road.
- bottom out, to reach the lowest state or level: The declining securities market finally bottomed out and began to rise.
- of or pertaining to the bottom or a bottom.
- located on or at the bottom: I want the bottom book in the stack.
- lowest: bottom prices.
- living near or on the bottom: A flounder is a bottom fish.
- fundamental: the bottom cause.
- bet one's bottom dollar:
- to wager the last of one's money or resources.
- to be positive or assured: You can bet your bottom dollar that something will prevent us from leaving on time.
(uv, ov; unstressed əv or, esp. before consonants, ə),USA pronunciation prep.
- (used to indicate distance or direction from, separation, deprivation, etc.): within a mile of the church; south of Omaha; to be robbed of one's money.
- (used to indicate derivation, origin, or source): a man of good family; the plays of Shakespeare; a piece of cake.
- (used to indicate cause, motive, occasion, or reason): to die of hunger.
- (used to indicate material, component parts, substance, or contents): a dress of silk; a book of poems; a package of cheese.
- (used to indicate apposition or identity): Is that idiot of a salesman calling again?
- (used to indicate specific identity or a particular item within a category): the city of Chicago; thoughts of love.
- (used to indicate possession, connection, or association): the king of France; the property of the church.
- (used to indicate inclusion in a number, class, or whole): one of us.
- (used to indicate the objective relation, the object of the action noted by the preceding noun or the application of a verb or adjective): the ringing of bells; He writes her of home; I'm tired of working.
- (used to indicate reference or respect): There is talk of peace.
- (used to indicate qualities or attributes): an ambassador of remarkable tact.
- (used to indicate a specified time): They arrived of an evening.
- [Chiefly Northern U.S.]before the hour of;
until: twenty minutes of five.
- on the part of: It was very mean of you to laugh at me.
- in respect to: fleet of foot.
- set aside for or devoted to: a minute of prayer.
- [Archaic.]by: consumed of worms.
(kāk),USA pronunciation n., v., caked, cak•ing.
- a sweet, baked, breadlike food, made with or without shortening, and usually containing flour, sugar, baking powder or soda, eggs, and liquid flavoring.
- a flat, thin mass of bread, esp. unleavened bread.
- a shaped or molded mass of other food: a fish cake.
- a shaped or compressed mass: a cake of soap; a cake of ice.
- [Animal Husb.]a compacted block of soybeans, cottonseeds, or linseeds from which the oil has been pressed, usually used as a feed or feed supplement for cattle.
- a piece of cake, [Informal.]something easily done: She thought her first solo flight was a piece of cake.
- take the cake, [Informal.]
- to surpass all others, esp. in some undesirable quality;
be extraordinary or unusual: His arrogance takes the cake.
- to win first prize.
- to form into a crust or compact mass.
cak′y, cak′ey, adj.
- to become formed into a crust or compact mass.
Chocolate Chips Sink To Bottom Of Cake have 10 pictures including Save Those Chocolate Chips From Sinking In Cake Batter, Smitten Kitchen, Ordinary Chocolate Chips Sink To Bottom Of Cake #3 This Fabulous Scratch Chocolate Chip Cake Recipe Has All Of The Wonderful Flavors Of A Chocolate, How To Stop Chocolate Chips From Sinking 1, Moist And Delicious Chocolate Chip Cake Recipe By MyCakeSchool.com!, CakeWhiz, How To Stop Chocolate Chips From Sinking 4, How To Stop Chocolate Chips From Sinking 5, With Potato Chips And Pretzels Baked Into A Toffee-like Bark For The Filling, Combined With Chocolate Chips, ., The BEST Chocolate Chip Cake Recipe! This Has All Of The Flavors That You Love. Here are the attachments:
Chocolate Chips Sink To Bottom Of Cake could possibly be different to place friend. But decide kitchen backsplash's material and truly choose the design is an action that must definitely be done so your home pal rooang seem cross-eyed and awesome! Typically the kitchen backsplash product that's popular is ceramic. Here's impressive kitchen tile is exclusive! Let's see!
Home backsplash often on the wall is employed as a kitchen sink region. Because generally in the area of the kitchen sink will be a large amount of splashes of water or of used cooking oil and could be really undesirable if it splashes to the walls of the home, so it is given like a kitchen backsplash option along with decorating accents inside the kitchen. Kitchen tile is very quite floral style with style kitchen that is minimalist.
The dreary colour is quite attached to the room layout or minimalist modern style Chocolate Chips Sink To Bottom Of Cake. Consequently is used within the home. With contemporary interiordesign that was classy, kitchen backsplash tile were picked which have a motif similar to organic jewel with dull shades of color as a way to complement the atmosphere inside the kitchen. Home backsplash that the home wall was applied over by this time beginning with your kitchen sink to storage.
Chocolate Chips Sink To Bottom Of Cake Photos Gallery
Random Images of Chocolate Chips Sink To Bottom Of Cake