The article about Double Headed Ceiling Fan was published at January 24, 2018 at 7:06 pm. This blog post is posted under the Ceiling category. Double Headed Ceiling Fan is labelled with Double Headed Ceiling Fan, Double, Headed, Ceiling, Fan..
Doubledou•ble (dub′əl),USA pronunciation adj., n., v., -bled, -bling, adv.
- twice as large, heavy, strong, etc.;
twofold in size, amount, number, extent, etc.: a double portion; a new house double the size of the old one.
- composed of two like parts or members;
twofold in form;
paired: double doors; a double sink.
- of, pertaining to, or suitable for two persons: a double room.
- twofold in character, meaning, or conduct;
dual or ambiguous: a double interpretation.
- (of musical instruments) producing a tone an octave lower than the notes indicate.
- duple, as time or rhythm.
- folded in two;
having one half folded over the other.
- (of a bed or bedclothes) full-size: a double blanket.
- [Bot.](of flowers) having many more than the normal number of petals: double petunias; double hollyhocks.
- anything that is twofold in size or amount or twice the usual size, quantity, strength, etc.
- a duplicate or counterpart;
something exactly or closely resembling another: This dress is the double of that. He is the double of his cousin.
- Also called double room. a type of hotel accommodation with two beds, or sometimes a double bed, for occupancy by two persons. Cf. twin (def. 4).
- a fold or plait.
- an alcoholic drink containing twice the usual amount of alcohol.
- a sudden backward turn or bend, as of a fox on the run in fox hunting;
- a trick or artifice, as of argument in a formal debate.
- a substitute actor or singer ready to take another's place;
- [Motion Pictures, Television.]a substitute who performs feats or actions too hazardous or difficult for a star.
- [Baseball.]See two-base hit.
- [Mil.]double time.
- doubles, (used with a sing. v.) a game or match in which there are two players on each side, as in tennis.
- (in bridge or other card games)
- a challenge by an opponent that the declarer cannot fulfill the designated contract, increasing the points to be won or lost.
- a hand that warrants such a challenge.
- [Bridge.]a conventional bid informing one's partner that a player's hand is of a certain strength.
- [Bowling.]two strikes in succession: He needed a double in the tenth frame to win.
- See daily double.
- any of certain feasts in the Roman Catholic Church, marked by a doubled antiphon and taking precedence over lesser feasts.
- [Music. Rare.]a variation.
- a former coin of France, the sixth part of a sol, issued in silver in the 14th century, later made of copper.
- at the double, [Brit. Informal.]on the double.
- on the double, [Informal.]
- without delay;
rapidly: The fire engines came on the double.
- in double time, as marching troops.
- to make double or twice as great;
to add an equal amount to: The baby doubled its weight in a year.
- to bend or fold with or as with one part over another (often fol. by over, up, back, etc.): Double the edge over before sewing.
- to clench: He doubled his fists.
- to be or have twice as much as: Income doubled expenditure.
- to sail around (a projecting area of land): to double Cape Horn.
- to add a new layer of planking or ceiling to (an old wooden hull).
- to pair;
couple: The players were doubled for the tournament.
- [Music.]to reduplicate by means of a tone in another part, either at the unison or at an octave above or below.
- (in bridge and other card games)
- to challenge (the bid of an opponent) by making a call that increases the value of tricks to be won or lost.
- to challenge the bid of (an opponent): He doubled me into game.
- to cause the advance of (a base runner) by a two-base hit: He doubled him to third.
- to cause (a run) to be scored by a two-base hit (often fol. by in): He doubled in the winning run.
- to put out (a base runner) as the second out of a double play (often fol. by up).
- to become double: My money doubled in three years.
- to bend or fold (often fol. by up or over): to double over with pain.
- to turn back on a course or reverse direction (often fol. by back): He doubled back by another road and surprised us.
- [Mil.]to march at the double-time pace.
- to serve in two capacities or in an additional capacity: She doubles as producer and director.
- to act as a double in a play, motion picture, or the like.
- [Music.]to play an instrument besides one's regular instrument (usually followed by on): The saxophonist doubles on drums.
- (in bridge and other card games) to double the bid of an opponent.
- [Baseball.]to make a two-base hit.
- to double-date.
- double in brass, [Informal.]to serve in two capacities;
be able to do work different from one's own: It is a small firm, and everyone doubles in brass when emergencies arise.
- double or nothing, a bet having as its outcome either the doubling of a previous loss or debt or the canceling of that loss or debt. Also, double or quits.
- double up:
- to share quarters planned for only one person or family: Because of the room shortage, we had to double up.
- to bend over, as from pain: He doubled up in agony.
- to twice the amount, number, extent, etc.;
- two together: There are only a few beds, so some of the children will have to sleep double for the night.
Headedhead•ed (hed′id),USA pronunciation adj.
- having a heading or course.
- shaped or grown into a head.
- having the mentality, personality, emotional control, or quality specified, or possessing a specified number of heads (usually used in combination): a slow-headed student; a two-headed monster.
Ceilingceil•ing (sē′ling),USA pronunciation n.
- the overhead interior surface of a room.
- the top limit imposed by law on the amount of money that can be charged or spent or the quantity of goods that can be produced or sold.
- the maximum altitude from which the earth can be seen on a particular day, usually equal to the distance between the earth and the base of the lowest cloud bank.
- Also called absolute ceiling. the maximum altitude at which a particular aircraft can operate under specified conditions.
- the height above ground level of the lowest layer of clouds that cover more than half of the sky.
- a lining applied for structural reasons to a framework, esp. in the interior surfaces of a ship or boat.
- Also called ceil′ing piece′. [Theat.]the ceiling or top of an interior set, made of cloth, a flat, or two or more flats hinged together.
- the act or work of a person who makes or finishes a ceiling.
- vaulting, as in a medieval church.
- hit the ceiling, [Informal.]to become enraged: When he saw the amount of the bill, he hit the ceiling.
Fanfan1 (fan),USA pronunciation n., v., fanned, fan•ning.
- any device for producing a current of air by the movement of a broad surface or a number of such surfaces.
- an implement of feathers, leaves, paper, cloth, etc., often in the shape of a long triangle or of a semicircle, for waving lightly in the hand to create a cooling current of air about a person: We sat on the veranda, cooling ourselves with palm-leaf fans.
- anything resembling such an implement, as the tail of a bird.
- any of various devices consisting essentially of a series of radiating vanes or blades attached to and revolving with a central hublike portion to produce a current of air: ceiling fan; wall fan.
- a series of revolving blades supplying air for winnowing or cleaning grain.
- [Horol.]fly1 (def. 34).
- a semicircular decoration of bunting.
- [Physical Geog.]an alluvial fan.
- hit the fan, [Slang.]to become suddenly more awkward, embarrassing, or troublesome: When news of the incident was leaked to the press, everything hit the fan at once.
- to move or agitate (the air) with or as if with a fan.
- to cause air to blow upon, as from a fan;
cool or refresh with or as if with a fan: He fanned his face with a newspaper.
- to stir to activity with or as if with a fan: to fan a flame; to fan emotions.
- (of a breeze, current of air, etc.) to blow upon, as if driven by a fan: A cool breeze fanned the shore.
- to spread out like a fan: The dealer fanned the cards.
- to move (oneself ) quickly: You'll fan your tail out of here if you know what's good for you.
- to winnow, esp. by an artificial current of air.
- [Baseball.](of a pitcher) to strike out (a batter).
- [Chiefly South Midland and Southern U.S.]to punish by spanking;
spank: Your mother will fan you good if you break that dish.
- to strike, swing, or brush lightly at something.
- [Western U.S.](chiefly cowboy use). to slap the flanks of (a horse or other animal) repeatedly with a hat to get it to move or move faster.
- to spread out like a fan (often fol. by out): The forest fire fanned out in all directions.
- [Baseball.](of a batter) to strike out, usually by swinging at and missing the pitch charged as the third strike.
This post about Double Headed Ceiling Fan have 4 photos including Lovely Double Headed Ceiling Fan Pictures #1 Minka Aire Vintage Gyro Ceiling Fan - F802-BN/CH Brushed Nickel/Chrome Finish, Double Headed Ceiling Fan #2 Harbor Breeze Double Ceiling Fan Ceiling Appealing Dual Head Ceiling Fan Harbor Breeze Double Ceiling Fan, Shown In English Bronze Finish, Harbor Breeze Twin Breeze II 74-in Oil Rubbed Bronze Indoor/Outdoor Downrod Mount. Here are the images:
Double Headed Ceiling Fan in a room, it certainly demands careful formula and carefully. Placement of furniture-made randomly will have a direct effect on the condition of the room that seemed packed and sloppy, therefore it is incapable of develop a lovely area of a bedroom. As being a bedroom is just a dressing table, one distinct furniture is available in a private room. Dressers twin functionality could be the proper choice, if your room has a dimension that's too intensive. Like, as a desk or it is possible to pick a mirror dressing-table which may simultaneously function designed with lots of cabinet drawers for them to be used being a database for other knick knacks. Ensure you pick a table that is dressing with optimum potential. Double Headed Ceiling Fan can be utilized for you personally who wish to modify the appearance of the constitute place. Within Double Headed Ceiling Fan' sense that you just need to not be unable to accommodate all of the requirements including fragrances, accessories assortment, before 'functions' instruments makeup products. In general, additional lighting is required by dressers. This is often circumvented adding a little lamp at round the mirror or by by placing a wall light about the right and left side mirror. Stools could be the correct decision for a along with dressing table, as well as functional as it could be bundled under the beneath the dresser, ottoman gives light's perception. Suitable positioning that is dressers can jack-up the wonderful part of one's individual rooms. It'd be nice in case you gauge the first area which is filled by furniture dressers before purchasing a bureau. It is important to avoid a dressing table that exceeds the allowance of territory available in the room's purchase.
Related Images on Double Headed Ceiling Fan
- Boat Bookcase For Kids
January 18, 2018
- Furniture Costa Mesa
September 28, 2017
- Conspiracy Room
July 4, 2017
- Cheap Comfortable Shoes
October 24, 2017
- Detroit Hilton Garden Inn
June 6, 2017
- Bed Cover For Toyota Tacoma
July 4, 2017
- Buy Shed Direct
December 11, 2017
- Bellows Falls Opera House
June 23, 2017
- After Closing On A House
September 10, 2017
- Ikea Folding Tables
December 22, 2017
- Bjs Area Rugs
October 8, 2017
- Holly Sofa
February 1, 2018
- Chermok Funeral Home
February 1, 2018
- Computer Desk With Wheels
November 28, 2017
- Cabin In Oregon
June 29, 2017
- Homes With Carports
January 14, 2018
- Black And Tan Shower Curtain
September 17, 2017
- Generators For Homes
June 27, 2017
- Baby Shower Pins
February 1, 2018
- Antique Table Lamps
February 1, 2018
- Key Card Door Lock
October 5, 2017
- Fitted Wardrobes Belfast
October 18, 2017
- 1950 Dining Room Set
June 18, 2017
- Bathroom Vent Hose
February 1, 2018
- Diy Organization Ideas For Small Bedrooms
January 26, 2018