This image of Antique Fireplace Grates Cast Iron was published at July 20, 2017 at 4:31 pm. It is posted in the Fireplace category. Antique Fireplace Grates Cast Iron is tagged with Antique Fireplace Grates Cast Iron, Antique, Fireplace, Grates, Cast, Iron..
Antiquean•tique (an tēk′),USA pronunciation adj., n., v., -tiqued, -ti•quing.
- of or belonging to the past;
- dating from a period long ago: antique furniture.
- noting or pertaining to automobiles approximately 25 years old or more.
- in the tradition, fashion, or style of an earlier period;
- of or belonging to the ancient Greeks and Romans.
- (of paper) neither calendered nor coated and having a rough surface.
- any work of art, piece of furniture, decorative object, or the like, created or produced in a former period, or, according to U.S. customs laws, 100 years before date of purchase.
- the antique style, usually Greek or Roman, esp. in art.
- [Print.]a style of type.
- to make or finish (something, esp. furniture) in imitation of antiques.
- to emboss (an image, design, letters, or the like) on paper or fabric.
- to shop for or collect antiques: She spent her vacation antiquing in Boston.
Fireplacefire•place (fīər′plās′),USA pronunciation n.
- the part of a chimney that opens into a room and in which fuel is burned;
- any open structure, usually of masonry, for keeping a fire, as at a campsite.
Gratesgrate1 (grāt),USA pronunciation n., v., grat•ed, grat•ing.
- a frame of metal bars for holding fuel when burning, as in a fireplace, furnace, or stove.
- a framework of parallel or crossed bars, used as a partition, guard, cover, or the like;
- a fireplace.
- to furnish with a grate or grates.
Castcast (kast, käst),USA pronunciation v., cast, cast•ing, n., adj.
- to throw or hurl;
fling: The gambler cast the dice.
- to throw off or away: He cast the advertisement in the wastebasket.
- to direct (the eye, a glance, etc.), esp. in a cursory manner: She cast her eyes down the page.
- to cause to fall upon something or in a certain direction;
send forth: to cast a soft light; to cast a spell; to cast doubts.
- to draw (lots), as in telling fortunes.
- to throw out (a fishing line, net, bait, etc.): The fisherman cast his line.
- to fish in (a stream, an area, etc.): He has often cast this brook.
- to throw down or bring to the ground: She cast herself on the sofa.
- to part with;
lose: The horse cast a shoe.
- to shed or drop (hair, fruit, etc.): The snake cast its skin.
- (of an animal) to bring forth (young), esp. abortively.
- to send off (a swarm), as bees do.
- to throw or set aside;
discard or reject;
dismiss: He cast the problem from his mind.
- to throw forth, as from within;
emit or eject;
- to throw up (earth, sod, etc.), as with a shovel.
- to put or place, esp. hastily or forcibly: to cast someone in prison.
- to deposit or give (a ballot or vote).
- to bestow;
confer: to cast blessings upon someone.
- to make suitable or accordant;
tailor: He cast his remarks to fit the occasion.
- to select actors for (a play, motion picture, or the like).
- to allot a role to (an actor).
- to assign an actor to (a role).
- to form (an object) by pouring metal, plaster, etc., in a fluid state into a mold and letting it harden.
- to form (metal, plaster, etc.) into a particular shape by pouring it into a mold in a fluid state and letting it harden.
- to tap (a blast furnace).
- to compute or calculate;
add, as a column of figures.
- to compute or calculate (a horoscope) astrologically;
- to turn or twist;
- to turn the head of (a vessel), esp. away from the wind in getting under way.
- [Fox Hunting.](of a hunter) to lead or direct (hounds) over ground believed to have been recently traveled by a fox.
- [Archaic.]to contrive, devise, or plan.
- [Obs.]to ponder.
- to throw.
- to receive form in a mold.
- to calculate or add.
- to conjecture;
- (of hounds) to search an area for scent: The setter cast, but found no scent.
- to warp, as timber.
- (of a vessel) to turn, esp. to get the head away from the wind;
- to select the actors for a play, motion picture, or the like.
- to consider.
- to plan or scheme.
- cast about:
- to look, as to find something;
seek: We cast about for something to do during the approaching summer vacation.
- to scheme;
plan: He cast about how he could avoid work.
- cast away:
- Also, cast aside. to reject;
- to shipwreck.
- to throw away;
squander: He will cast away this money just as he has done in the past.
- cast back, to refer to something past;
revert to: The composer casts back to his earlier work.
- cast down, to lower;
- cast off:
- to discard;
- to let go or let loose, as a vessel from a mooring.
- [Print.]to determine the quantity of type or space that a given amount of text will occupy when set.
- to make (the final stitches) in completing a knitted fabric.
- to throw (a falcon) off from the fist to pursue game.
- cast on, to set (yarn) on a needle in order to form the initial stitches in knitting.
- cast out, to force out;
- cast up:
- to add up;
- to vomit;
- [Chiefly Scot.]to turn up;
- act of casting or throwing.
- that which is thrown.
- the distance to which a thing may be cast or thrown.
- a throw of dice.
- the number rolled.
- act of throwing a line or net onto the water.
- a spot for casting;
a fishing place.
- [Theat.]the group of performers to whom parts are assigned;
- [Hunting.]a searching of an area for a scent by hounds.
- a stroke of fortune;
fortune or lot.
- a ride offered on one's way;
- the form in which something is made or written;
- act of casting or founding.
- the quantity of metal cast at one time.
- something formed from a material poured into a mold in a molten or liquid state;
- an impression or mold made from something.
- a rigid surgical dressing, usually made of bandage treated with plaster of Paris.
- outward form;
- a permanent twist or turn: to have a cast in one's eye.
- a warp.
- a slight tinge of some color;
shade: A good diamond does not have a yellowish cast.
- a dash or trace;
a small amount.
- a conjecture;
- [Zool.]something that is shed, ejected, or cast off or out, as molted skin, a feather, food from a bird's crop, or the coil of sand and waste passed by certain earthworms.
- [Ornith.]pellet (def. 6).
- [Falconry.]a pair of hawks put in flight together.
- effused plastic matter produced in the hollow parts of various diseased organs.
- low-grade, irregular wool.
- at a single cast, through a single action or event: He bankrupted himself at a single cast.
- (of an animal, esp. a horse) lying in such a position that it is unable to return to its feet without assistance.
Ironi•ron (ī′ərn),USA pronunciation n.
- a ductile, malleable, silver-white metallic element, scarcely known in a pure condition, but much used in its crude or impure carbon-containing forms for making tools, implements, machinery, etc. Symbol: Fe;
at. wt.: 55.847;
at. no.: 26;
sp. gr.: 7.86 at 20°C. Cf. cast iron, pig iron, steel, wrought iron.
- something hard, strong, rigid, unyielding, or the like: hearts of iron.
- an instrument, utensil, weapon, etc., made of iron.
- an appliance with a flat metal bottom, used when heated, as by electricity, to press or smooth clothes, linens, etc.
- [Golf.]one of a series of nine iron-headed clubs having progressively sloped-back faces, used for driving or lofting the ball. Cf. wood1 (def. 8).
- a branding iron.
- any of several tools, structural members, etc., of metals other than iron.
- the blade of a carpenter's plane.
- a pistol.
- a harpoon.
- a preparation of iron or containing iron, used chiefly in the treatment of anemia, or as a styptic and astringent.
- irons, shackles or fetters: Put him in irons!
- a sword.
- in irons:
- [Naut.](of a sailing vessel) unable to maneuver because of the position of the sails with relation to the direction of the wind.
- [Naut.](of a towing vessel) unable to maneuver because of tension on the towing line.
- Also, into irons. in shackles or fetters.
- irons in the fire, matters with which one is immediately concerned;
projects: He had other irons in the fire, so that one failure would not destroy him.
- pump iron, to lift weights as an exercise or in competition.
- strike while the iron is hot, to act quickly when an opportunity presents itself.
- of, containing, or made of iron: an iron skillet.
- resembling iron in firmness, strength, color, etc.: an iron will.
- holding or binding strongly: an iron grip.
- irritating or harsh in tone: an iron voice.
- to smooth or press with a heated iron, as clothes or linens.
- to furnish, mount, or arm with iron.
- to shackle or fetter with irons.
- to smooth and thin the walls of (an object being deep-drawn).
- to press clothes, linens, etc., with an iron.
- iron out:
- to iron or press (an item of clothing or the like).
- to remove (wrinkles) from by ironing.
- to resolve or clear up (difficulties, disagreements, etc.): The problem was ironed out months ago.
Antique Fireplace Grates Cast Iron have 10 attachments , they are Roll Over Large Image To Magnify, Click Large Image To Zoom, Huge Ornate Antique English Gothic Revival Cast Iron Fireplace Grate For Sale At 1stdibs, Antique Fireplace Grates Cast Iron #3 Roll Over Large Image To Magnify, Click Large Image To Zoom, Attractive Antique Fireplace Grates Cast Iron #4 Roll Over Large Image To Magnify, Click Large Image To Zoom, Image Of: Antique Cast Iron Fireplace Grate, Antique Fireplace Grates Cast Iron Nice Design #6 Eclectic Red Barn Antique Fireplace Grate Decorated For. Antique Meval Gothic Revival Cast Iron ., Cast Iron Fireplace Grates ., Antique Fireplace Grates Cast Iron Design Inspirations #8 Image Of: Cast Iron Fireplace Grate Lifted, Image Of: Old Cast Iron Fireplace Grate, Fireplace Coal Basket Antique Cast Iron Fireplace Coal Grate Basket With Fleur .. Below are the images:
The shade impression hasbeen tested as a method for the design of temper, psychological effect, design, and the style or figure of a bedroom. Hues could be displayed with all the existence of furniture, wall paint designs, accessories soft furnishings, ornaments home, also wallpaper home.
Choose Antique Fireplace Grates Cast Iron, will give a new impression, the impression. Should you design it for comfortable furnishings furniture applications this effect would seem rustic colors. But when you're building furniture for chair or stand it will provide the impact of basic and an elegant. White works for coating a couch, a seat.
The current presence of furniture because it dominates an area, the color choice will drastically affect the impression that in by a furniture. Produce of incorporating coloring with the space furniture no mistake you have. Below are a few perceptions that'll be triggered the different hues for the home fixtures or furniture's design.
Random Posts on Antique Fireplace Grates Cast Iron
- Cabin Fever Trolley Square
November 3, 2017
- Faucets Unlimited
February 1, 2018
- Blue Ridge Cabins For Rent
June 19, 2017
- Brewer Stool
June 24, 2017
- Bridal Shower Games Printable
July 21, 2017
- Back Door Teen
January 31, 2018
- House Plans With Detached Garage And Breezeway
December 15, 2017
- Bathtub Ring For Toddlers
July 29, 2017
- Indoor Outdoor Rugs 8x10
January 22, 2018
- Ikea Cot Bed Duvet Cover
September 25, 2017
- Irs Office Brooklyn
January 14, 2018
- Adding Binding To Quilt
February 1, 2018
- Cotton Sateen Comforter Set
February 1, 2018
- Fireplace Surrounds Pictures
August 18, 2017
- Bathroom Fan Repair
January 28, 2018
- Furniture Store Virginia Beach
November 30, 2017
- 1930s House Interior
September 19, 2017
- Chess Tables For Sale
August 8, 2017
- Chair Headrest Cover
December 22, 2017
- Acres Per Quarter Section
February 1, 2018
- Cabin & Cottage
August 29, 2017
- Arctic Shelf
February 1, 2018
- Houses For Rent In Cheyenne Wy
January 21, 2018
- Handmade Iranian Rugs
August 26, 2017
- Fireplace Makeover Ideas Tile
January 23, 2018